Wednesday, August 8, 2007

PICTURE-BLOG

1. Rollercoaster

saw this in my dad's hk magazine... i think this is in Japan, they require you to take of your shoes before you take the ride.

2. Pride & Prejudice

3 yrs ago i saw a trailer of this movie included in the special features of the dvd that i was watching, tried to look for it in my trusted DVD supplier *pls. dont squeel me to the OMB*

3. Pixie cut

i know ill look like chicken little's big sister if i do this, but im so tempted to do this.

4. Sign

saw this at a shell gas station... who is this sign for? they should have wriiten this instead... "WALA KAMING PERA DITO... WAG NYO KAMING HOLD-UP IN PLS. LANG!!!"

5. Soup

a year ago my tita served this soup for her bday... hehehe weird looking yet yummy

6. Labor of Love

i call this pix Labor of Love, i know its just peeled grapes... i was touched that for snacks my mom gave me this plastic container w/ this... she knows i hate the skin of grapes coz it sour & im too lazy to peel its skin

Current Obsession: Zara's TRF Black Patent Sneaks
Current Addiction: Chef Tony's White Chocolate Walnut Popcorn

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails