Tuesday, June 10, 2008

just another Saturday

a very late blog entry this was my agenda for last last last Saturday.

Saturday Agenda:
(1)Hair: my hair is damaged, colored, it had been to Heaven & Hell & what it badly needs is TLC.

(2)Shop: went to Rockwell, not that many new stuff, was eyeing a Zara long dress, that i was imagining myself in for my friends engagement party... hmmmm

(3)Movie: watched SATC w/ Mrs. GVT, Lola & Mother Superior

love - clothes, photo shoot for Vogue, shoes, the walk-in closet, the soundtrack, Dante *ooh-la-la*, Mr. BIG (i just love this Guy)
hate - the movie has a lot of edited scene, Steve (i just hate him), Smith (he's not that HOT anymore)

**if i have to choose between Labels & Love... i would have to say "Love that can give me the Labels" hahaha.

(4)Food: had Salmon & Chicken Combo at Pepper Lunch for Dinner


(5) as i was paying for my dinner, the store called & informed me that Cecile was in the the store & asking if she & BryanBoy can take pictures.... well of course they can take pictures... we LOVE them to death!!!!

here's a pic of BB on our hallway


& here are pictures taken by Cecile aka Chuvaness
Energie


Swear


Common Projects


(Photos from BB & Chuvaness)

Current Obsession:Shifu
played by Dustin Hoffman in Kung Fu Panda *he's so adorable like ME* nyahahaha

Current Addiction: Sleep in my Bat Cave

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails