Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Fashion Week

Sunday is my only free time… a perfect Sunday for me is waking up at 11am, have my breakfast of Milk (I don’t drink coffee), Sinangag, Fried Egg & whatever they feel like cooking or Lucky Me / Payless Instant Noodle… hahaha yep Instant Noodle is at the top of my guilty pleasure… hmm I can blog the rest next time hahahaha. Then after my very heavy breakfast… if im not that lazy, I go to my *secret* Salon & have my nails done, but then im always lazy nowadays, so I just stay home & watch marathons of CSI on AXN or try to catch up on the drama in WWE… (im not updated anymore & I have no one to ask… all my friends are not into it, unlike before)

But this Sunday is the only free time for me to go to Fashion Week. I actually started the fashion week with Project Runway… this was the only show that I really wanted to watch & it did not disappoint, can wait to watch the final result.

The Final Runway show of Project Runway Philippines

Between the 3 of them Aries is the Dark Horse, Veejay looks like a shoo in for the win & I think everybody Loves Philip & everybody feels that this will be his big break… but after the show I am confident to say that Aries will win this. What he did gave me goose bumps… & if I have the money, I would buy his winning piece.

The RTW collection

I like what Don Protacio did, Edgy with a twist. I can actually see myself wearing some of it. I was looking forward to seeing Louis Claparols, but he was a no show, wonder what happened?

The Design Fusion Collection

Dax Bayani is a superb tailor, the pleats in all the collection showed his OC side, super pulido!!! the fabric is really nice too, I think it’s a combination of Wool & Raw Denim. Kenneth Chua’s creation is lovely, he got his inspiration from Mary Antoinette.

The Collection show of Bench

First one out was Jake Cuenca, which made the crowd crazy… it was so funny watching a fashion show then seeing the model wave at the crowd, it look so much like a Grand Fan’s day of sort. I spotted about 6-8 celebrities sashaying the ramp among the roster of Bench talents.

SM residences unveils Visions & Trends

I love Jerome Lorico’s design which is dark, edgy… it looks like something that a character from Twilight could pull off & complete with an I-don’t-know-what-is-it-a-wire-a-String? I don’t know but I love it. Kermit Tesoro did not disappoint which his fab shoes, although the headgear was a bit disturbing.

Over all, I think some… well actually most of the designer should just kept their work & hide it at the back of their closet! Me & Mandy was discussing about this 1 designer who made a very very awful collection, who got I think got his inspiration from Mermaids & the SA in Landmark… her only comment was “nung lumabas siya to take a bow, naawa ako kasi mukha syang mabait”, then there is this one very funny designer who was like “lalaking Sisa” when he got out, he look like he got lost… & the model… THE MODELS were… not that tall, some are a bit heavy to be a model & they are not pretty at all & some even walked bad & weird. They should have hired better models to at least help them save their designs, Isabel Roces was part of the models on the latter part, but then did she just give birth? Because if not WHAT HAPPENED? She looked fat & had cellulite all over her arm & thigh, her face is her only saving grace & they should have asked for sponsorship for shoes, it really makes or break an outfit.

grabe watching the shows awaken my inner Bitch!

What im wearing today:


Navy Blue Button Down by H&M
Flea Market Top
Skulls Necktie given as a gift by Annie
Taverniti denim
Polka Airwalks

Current Obsession: Project Runway final result
Current Addiction: status update in facebook.

2 comments:

fuchsiaboy said...

Hi! i was bloghopping and read that you like my collection. Thanks! :)

It's my first time to pass by here and I had a pleasant surprise.

I was looking for camera blogs and i stumbled here. Im planning to buy a new camera. My old one died on me after 8 amazing years! :)

michiepie said...

Wow thanks for visiting... im a huge fan of yours...

i love love love my Camera (Nikon P5100) & i got it for a good price... Php 15k only. G10 is ok too, though heavier by 100g, weight is very crucial to me hehehe.

btw Love your blog too!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails