Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday wishlist aka "so-i-tell-you-what-i-want-what-i-really-really-want"

1. a new phone

im shopping for a new phone, after the mic of my e90 gave up on me, but after the 3 weeks & now turning into 4 weeks long repair that my phone is undergoing & no thanks to the crappy services of Nokia, im seriously more inclined into purchasing the iphone.


2. to be able to reach LEVEL 32 in Restaurant City

im currently in level 15 going 16 in Restaurant City (facebook) it's sooo addictive, much more than yoville!!!


3. the much coveted Marc by Marc Jacobs 2009 Fall/Winter Collection Catalogue + Tote Bag

i can totally see myself carrying this... the small time bastusin label whore in me is screaming!!!!!!!!! i hope my first ebay (yep newbie here) transaction will go smoothly.



4. a fierce looking wedge shoesie

just because!!!


(photo from Nitrolicious)

5. the complete Philosophy Pure Grace line



6. a funky looking bright yellow ear/headphones.


hmmm.... what else to add?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails