Sunday, September 19, 2010

outfit post

DSCN4781
top from hk
grey leggings
cdg x converse

DSCN4767
Zara cover up
top from hk
black stirrups
Boat shoes from suelas

DSCN4769
nice noh? get it here

DSCN4731
hk top
thrifted shorts
tie dye leggings from mandy
cdg x converse

DSCN4804
Uniqlo blazer
tank from old navy
mandaya pants from eairth
boat shoes from suelas

got my mandaya pants from Eairth's Sale, they have an on going sale for the month of september 50-75% off for their past collection from 8k++ its now down to Php 2, 075 only super WOW!!!!
eairth

im sooo happy with my loot that im planning to go back again!!!
DSCN4778

2 comments:

cd_mfo said...

You have those CdG x Converse sneaks! Too bad they don't come in small sizes! I ordered a 6, and hello, they sent me men's size 6. Wah, I still want!

michiepie said...

hi Christine =) my cdg sneaks are my tiis-ganda shoes, they are size EU 38 while im a EU39, im wearing it all for the love of CDG & Converse!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails