Friday, December 31, 2010

Dear Santa.... it's me again =)

i think i've been good this year.

i now have started counting to 5 before speaking my mind... which often times works.

i'm more patient to immature/whinny people (this took a lot of time getting used to but i tried, ok?).

i mostly kept my strong opinions to myself, unless i feel that it would do more good.

and lastly im proud to say that i only made 7 people (unintentionally) cry this year & i deeply regret 5 of them.

So Santa, i think "I DESERVE" to be on the NICE list.... i think its time.

p.s. i took your advice... i smile more now... & no i don't think it made a difference

Xoxo,
M


Ipod case
Screen shot 2010-12-02 at 3.24.41 PM

LV Sofia Coppola
LV Sofia Coppola

Sex and the City : Kiss & Tell book
sex and the city kiss & tell

Neil Etheridge


(no.... you don't need to wrap him, a simple ribbon & note will do)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails