Thursday, January 5, 2012

Good Morning sa Inyooooooooooooooooo

this is my version of Good Morning sa Inyo & my forever LSS song for January 2012 =)



this would have to my favorite song from Hall & Oates, next to Sara Smile, i literally can't stop humming this, one of my little quirks/bloopers is... i love to sing out loud when im walking alone hehehehe i noticed doing this when i was working overseas, i would walk 5 blocks home while singing Destiny's Child's Emotions... as in feeling ala forth member levels bwhahaahahahah.

but im loving this version more



Interpreting the Masters Volume 1: A Tribute to Daryl Hall and John Oates is the third studio album by American indie pop duo The Bird and the Bee.

It was released on March 23, 2010 by Blue Note Records and is a tribute album to Hall & Oates.

The album includes eight classic Daryl Hall and John Oates covers, along with the original song "Heard It on the Radio". Shirley Manson of the alternative rock group Garbage performs backing vocals during the chorus of their cover of the 1981 Billboard Hot 100 number-one single "Maneater".
via wikipedia

pero after really checking on the lyrics

I'm tired of playing on the team
Ooooh, it seems I don't get time out anymore
What a change if we set the pace face to face
No one even trying to score
And oh, oh, I can feel the magic of your touch
Umm-humm, And when you move in close
A little bit means so much
And ooh yeah, you've got to understand, baby
Time out is what I'm here for

Whoooa, one on one
I wanna play that game tonight
One on one I know
I wanna play that one on one
I wanna play that game tonight
One on one so slow
Ooooooh-oh


eeep pang one night stand ang peg.... ganon?

download the whole album here, you're welcome =)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails