Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to me

my birthday Outfit



Jacket: H & M
Top & Leggings: Flea Market (super cheap)
Shoes: Vans from Bunker

my birthday this year had been crazy... first off it was started with a 4 day-advance-Surprise-Party... well of course i was surprised!! it was 4 day ahead of my birthday & on top of that my colleague made a nasty joke about the numbered candles that was placed on the cake, a cake with a big picture of me in it (mind you one of the people insisted on having my cheek as his cake). the party was pretty sweet, they had foods they made from scratch, even the dessert was just an impromptu addition to the bunch, it really was a treat, because they really don't have that much time on their hands to create a surprise party & let alone cook all the foods. i feel so love *mushy*

The Cake


The Feast


Current Obsession: to be Nico Reiley in LIpstick Jungle, i don't find her pretty at all, but who needs pretty when you have Kirby Atwood! *sigh*

Current Addiction: people meet Robert Buckley aka Kirby Atwood

he's like Dr. Christian Troy (Nip/Tuck), McSteamy (Grey's Anatomy), with a hint of Prince Charming & a dash of love sick puppy all rolled into one! P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails