Friday, September 5, 2008

im there...

Thanks Mrs. GVT for those inspiring messages, for making me feel like a 10 (well ok... 9.25), Mokong for not bleeding, vomiting or slamming the phone through out our conversation.

from the pa-deep words of Mokong "you just need a rebound crush"

now i think i have found my rebound crush... well not the same intensity but then... he is totally H-O-T!!!




he's currently my OOMA (Object of my affection), for those who know him & reads this... pls. dont tell him ha! but then... i think he already knows na!!! oh well... he's super nice & charming to boot... & for my friends who says that he looks Dugyot (?) i still don't have a clue what that means... Keber ko sa inyo!!!

2 comments:

fuchsiaboy said...

is dat jake versoza? :)

michiepie said...

aaaaaccckkk!!!!! quiet lang please!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails