Tuesday, May 5, 2009

baksyon mode

for my impromptu vacation... i opted to use this as my phone


instead of my usual phone, which is a Nokia E90, a very useful communicator but quite bulky & heavy. i <3 my phone to death, just wish that it could be much smaller.

our very own Brosia (from Pugad Baboy) aka Florski


"ate bakit ganyan ang phone mo? pang poor yan ah, ang ganda ng bag mo LV tapos ang cellphone mo yan? naghihirap ka na ba?

i am 1 of the few that enjoys airplane rides... i love the food... i love how they present it & no im not in business pang economy lang po ako... its simple, no fuss. & i don't mind if im not an aisle or window seat as long as the one next to me doesn't snores, sleep talks or has terrible B.O. then im good. i also don't like chatty people, my airplane ride is my ME time.

i always checkout the magazine wherein they listed what movie/tv shows their airing... pick out my fav & wait for 30mns. for them to show it... i remember 1 time when me & my ex colleague tooked Jet Blue from LA to NY which is a 6 hr. flight... i was soooooo excited bec. i saw from their tv guide that there's a CSI MIAMI marathon for the whole 6 hr. lined up... i was super giddy that time, that i didn't mind the weirded look the guy seating next to me is giving.

so on this plane ride, i was pretty excited when i saw this included in the line up... CSI Season 9

sosyal naman ng Cathay... Thanks to their upgraded system i now can watch at-least 6 episodes of my fav series.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails