Saturday, November 7, 2009

Obsession # 1

im currently salivating/saving up/dreaming for a Le Pliage Longchamp bag for quite some time now... i can't decide between:

1. LM Nylon Long Handle Peony


2. Sergent Colonel in Bilberry


3. Jeremy Scott x Longchamp + ANDAM

this is too in your face, i like his gold card version more.

4. Charles Anastase x Longchamp + ANDAM

the handwritten message "I could sleep 24 hours a day" is soooo me =)

5. DIY? (do it yourself)

customize my own with my initials stamped on it?

2 comments:

fuchsiaboy said...

almost got the no. 2 in bkk cept it's not as big as the maleta le pliage. it's a bit short in height.

michiepie said...

i think it would be perfect for me, i tend to lug a lot more stuff when im carrying a much bigger bag. post all your le pliage collection, i bet you have a lot... happy holidays =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails