Sunday, November 15, 2009

Obsession # 3



a taste of FmyLIfe

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me. I cried and told him that I loved him. He gave me a quarter and told me to call someone who cared. I threw the quarter in his face and ran. I waited for the bus, but when I got on, I realized I was 25 cents short of the fare. I walked home in the rain. FML

Today, my mom walked in on me looking at a 1978 Playboy. She asked if I found it in the basement. I said yes. Then I realized she was the centerfold. FML

Today, I got in line at the grocery store. The woman in front of me looked right at me, turned to her friend, and said “That reminds me, I forgot to get acne cream.” FML


i may sound bad, but FmyLife is a great pick-me-up after a long bad day... you can check out more here

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails