Sunday, May 16, 2010

A... your Adorable

now i know where i got my love of prints from....
Dad 2

ok na sana kaso...
Dad 1
LOLs!!! btw this is my dad <3 <3 <3



was teaching my dad for 2 hours how to use Yahoo Messenger last night... there were a lot of LOL moments... as in super!!!

during voice call:
me: usap na tayo!!
dad: ano sabihin ko?
me: kahit ano
dad: bat gising ka pa?
me: *literally rolling on the floor*

during voice call + webcam:
me: dun ako sa kwarto ninyo, pakausap ko si mama sayo
dad: ok
me: ma kausapin mo si papa
mama: hello...
dad: bat ganyan ang buhok mo sabog?
me: LOL!!!

then i wake up this morning & my mom want me teach her too... she's very easy to teach to unlike my dad & she used to email me everyday before when i was working in shanghai... so she knows the basic.

while helping mom set up her webcam, i went to my room to check up on my comp... then i saw her on webcam making faces... as in yung BELAT na look... nyahahahaha

2 comments:

fuchsiaboy said...

awwww...so sweet ;)

hey, are you watching pfw? i'm showing on may 26, 5:30 pm at smx. i have invites for you and your friends if you like ;) lemme know.

michiepie said...

awww. sayang... i just checked your message, i would love to go =) hope you have pix of your show in your blog, invite me to your next show na lang =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails