Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 2 - 20 of my Favorite (things)

1. Ipod Touch 4G
2. MacBook

I can't imagine how i could survive without steve jobs creations... I would literally Collapse & Die, As they say “once you go MAC you'll never go back”


3. WIFI is my Air & Water
4. 2ne1 & Big Bang



quoted from Mrs. GVT "inde pa uso kpop fever nung panahon natin...eh anu magagawa natin yan ang IN ngyon”


5. Chuvaness
6. Sakura’s Spicy Tuna Sashimi
7. Gong Cha’s Milk Tea with Herbal Jelly



Used to be a big fan of Quickly's taro Pudding (which has been MIA) but recently Discovered my love for herbal jelly + milk tea from my hk trips


8. Sakura's Spicy Tuna Sashimi

9. Jollibee Im a huge Jollibee fan... HUGE!!!

10. Traveling Alone =)

11. Pond’s Cold Cream I have been using Muji's cleansing oil for quite sometime & i recently ran out of it, so i started using this as back up Remover, its super cheap & you can buy it anywhere, & i notice i have fewer breakouts since using it.

12. Laneige Balancing Serum



I have tried a lot of moisturizers but this would have to be the best for my combination skin.


13. any Super Moisturizing Lotion The driest part of my skin is my lower leg, i try to put gazillions of lotion to it.

14. Eraserheads
15. Devil wears Prada
16. Converse Chuck Taylor


17. Pol Medina’s Pugad Baboy



My brother has a complete collection of his books.


18. Amusement Parks



i like roller coaster rides... & amusement/theme parks are my happy place =)

19. Hong Kong will always be my 2nd home

20. Preview Magazine

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails