Saturday, December 17, 2011

DOA

dead on arrival...

im saying goodbye to my trusted camera.

my cam's with me 24/7 for the past 3 yrs., i sometimes even left my phone or wallet but never the camera.

my mom & my brother was my cam's biggest fan, my mom would be awed by the awesome, sometimes life-like pix of my food shots, she would even sometime be my plating choreographer & at times self appointed creative director bwahahaha.

first it started with blurred images, then the halo-halo mishaps (was eating halo-halo when some of it got spilled in my cam), the sudden pink images, zapping lcd & the unforeseen ballooning of battery happened.

i knew that it seriously needs TLC or in this case Major Overhaul... was crossing my fingers & preparing myself for the worst repair bill ever... but my pessimist lost in this battle... my total bill was only 2k short of my Purchase price.... WTF?......... isang malaking WTF!!!!!!!

so i have decided to lay my camera to sleep & just remember the good times that we have shared... alam ko, ma-drama ako talaga

to ease the pain... ive been window shopping for a new camera, totally out of budget & basically more of a Want & for 2012, im prioritizing on my NEED list.







hay santa, ambunan mo naman ako djan!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails