Friday, June 1, 2007

I’ve been Tagged

I was tagged by noringai… do check out her site.

The rule: each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about himself or herself. People who get tagged need to write a blog entry of their own as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to tag 6 people and list their names. Don’t forget to let them know they’ve been tagged!

1. I don’t like Chocolates.
But I love Magnolia Chocolait & Brown Cow (do they still sell this?)

2. I don’t watch horror movies.
I have a very hyperactive imagination… & if I may borrow a line from Morpheus of the movie Matrix "Have you ever had a dream Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the real world and the dream world?"

3. I take pictures of all my shoes.
I think it’s necessary to keep it in order.

4. The smell/taste of Root beer makes me sick.

5. I am fascinated w/ Vampires
It’s ironic that I don’t like horror movies but I’m very interested about Vampires… & I actually believe that they do exist & I do want to meet 1 someday.
For this entry im tagging: min, candie, myk, don, mira, rubs

the you-made-my-day quote: I was telling a friend that she should hook up w/ another friend… coz she might be his last salvation & this was her reply “gusto mo akong magka-sakit?” hahaha

Current Obsession: Louis Vuitton Neverfull

Current Addiction: Literati

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

“gusto mo akong magka-sakit?”

wahahahaha i know who youuuuuu are~

michiepie said...

everybody knows who im talking about... nyahahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails