Wednesday, June 13, 2007

one lazy saturday part 1

Went w/ friends to Serendra last Saturday to celebrate a friends birthday… was supposed to have dinner at Contis. But then they don’t make reservation. but we we’re thinking that maybe… just maybe FACE VALUE would be enough for us to get in hehehe well… sure we can get a table outside but it’s too hot to enjoy our food & I bet the topic the whole night would be “who sweat the most!!!” ewww… not really appetizing.

we went to Contis at about 7pm to check if there’s an available table … but then lo & behold… the list was loooong… my # was 16 & they advice us to wait for 45mins (45mins. My A**) So me & my friends decided to stroll in Bonifacio High Street as we wait for our table… we went to check out the so-called biggest Havaianas store… but then my friend who’s a big Havaianas fanatic was really disappointed because they don’t have the design that she wanted (thin silver strap in black sole)... it maybe the biggest but they don’t have the complete line sheeesh….

Then we… well actually “I” dragged my friends to the Crocs store… I am still eyeing the Brown Mary Jane Crocs. But then my inner voice in telling me that it’s a total waste of money & it only looks cute for 5 yr. old kids.

After that we went back to Contis… but then the line is still long & we are currently at #8 & as much as I wanna know what was the fuss about their food… i was too hungry to wait another 45 mins. So instead we had dinner at Polu Kai… now I have tried this restaurant & actually enjoyed it before… but like some recording artist it’s only a one-hit-wonder or maybe they’re making their food more mainstream… thus not stepping up to plate like they used to be. sooo Disappointed with their food & ambience… when we got in… it looks like an Opium Den w/ all the smoke; they should install a huge Vent inside & pump up the AC to the hilt.

After dinner we checked out the shops above Serendra… I fell-in-love with a store named LUCA… I loved the homey look of it… I feel like as if I entered a different portal. We also like the stuff at Peppered Cherry… my friend even bought a hounds tooth over night bag by Therapy.

(Conversation w/ Dolp7 regarding his YM status message “u have become my addiction”)

michiepie: should I be concerned about your status message?

Dolp7: nope… you should be happy about it.

michiepie: were talking about a girl naman diba?

Dolp7: yup, syempre, im a boy, male, man hehehe

michiepie: kala ko kasi you entered GAYLANDIA na e... coz ur SM sounded a bit gay. MEN are not like that... they are not consumed by their emotions & if they are… they are really good at hiding it. But im glad your not the same as 90% of the male population. Just hope that it’s not a 1 way street

Dolp7: gaylandia? ano ba yan! Badinger Z… kunyari lng ang mga lalaki pero sa loob emotional din & I hope din na hindi 1 way street... So far ok naman pero who knows ang mga babae may mood swings hahahaha im just enjoying what it is now... palitan ko status ko... “She has become my addiction” hehehe

Current Obsession: Proud Race shirts from SFAS

Current Addiction: my 1 month old Cheap Monday sneaks

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

michiepie said...

mmmm... i really don't know what to say... english please?

Anonymous said...

Hindi ko pa kita suot mo yan ahh... Bakit? Bakit? Bakit?

michiepie said...

ano 'to guessing game? name pls.?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails