Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Semi charmed kinda life in Milan

Milan is beautiful the Duomo & Vittoria Emanuelle is really worth a trip to Milan. The people there are born to Live, Eat & Shop.


For a person who complains a lot. I only have 3 things to complain about Milan. 1st the place is beautiful but its too dirty… lots of bad graffiti on the walls (not the artsy-artsy kind)& the streets are piling up w/ papers, ads etc. 2nd reservation for lunch & dinner is a must… a lot of people are turned down coz they don’t have reservation. 3rd taxi drivers are d*mn rude… they need to enroll in a basic etiquette class ASAP!!!

For people who love to shop-shop-shop you better check out 10 corso como they have the perfect blend of culture-fashion-art &… sex toys? I was browsing from shelves to shelves of couture when I saw something in the color of neon yellow & pink at the corner of my eyes… I immediately turn in that direction & as I was about 5 inches away (for those that don’t know me I’m literally blind but just too hard headed to wear glasses, I only wear glasses when im in front of the TV or computer… other than that I try to get by… in my blurry blurry world hehehe) I was a bit shocked that the neon pink stuff that I thought was a giant chrono watch… was actually a giant robotic dildo…ewww…

& if you’re Milan you have got to try Gelato… forget about the Calories… you just have to try it… you’ll forget about the calories once you’ve tried it. I promise!!!

Ive noticed that from all the traveling that I’ve been doing this year… I only have 1 staple shop… H & M, I like that their clothes are easy to pair up with, faddish yet the fabric makes me breath especially in this kind of weather (36c) & the prices are really cheap… in Milan I bought 2 shirts, a hoodie, a bomber jacket & a graffiti scarf all for less than 50 euro… cheap noh?

I was only disappointed when I got in the hotel room, 1 lazy day (free day from work) just to open the news & see Hillary Duff on top of Vittoria Emanuelle (apparently that is where the Milan TRL is) & really there is not much of a crowd there when I left like 20 min. ago & definitely no signs, ads or banner that she would be there… i was so bummed… im a fan of her… ok a BIG fan… my little brother always inform me if Lizzie McGuire is on & yes I have a DVD copy of the movie.

Obsession in Milan: Photo Opt

Addiction in Milan: Gelato

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails