Wednesday, November 5, 2008

me W-A-N-T

In this economic crisis, im salivating over a camera (I know, I know… i need to save, but I can’t help it)… I actually don’t have a camera; I have been using my phone’s camera for 3 years now.

I used to have a Sony Walkman Cybershot phone, which has a 2MP camera, which is really good for a 3 in 1 phone.

Now I have a Nokia e90 phone which has a really really bad 3.2 MP camera (as you can see from all the pix shown here), but the e-series is more for business rather than for taking pictures.


But then it just works for me & besides I find it tedious in lugging around a camera & im not the paparazzi kind who likes to take picture every now & then, unlike my girl best friend, who has gone through 3 – 5 camera’s in less than 5 years... but I currently want one right now, im just undecided as to what brand, type, color (yes, this too is important hehehe) I should buy…

I was thinking of buying the Nikon P5100 which was suggested by a photographer friend & he bought it somewhere for only 15k.


Then I saw an article about Chuvaness & her Canon Powershot G9… & now the G10 is out.


Then I was browsing through fashpack, who was blabbing about her new Lumix DMC-LX3 camera & I kinda like it too.


2 week ago, when I was watching Fashion Week, I saw lots & lots of camera (I think this really made me want one) then on the 2nd show that I was watching this girl to my left was using a Sony Cybershot T700 in lime…


her pictures were really nice & the screen was huge & now im just confuse as to what to buy.

*** UPDATE!!! UPDATE!!! after watching this Video... im definitely buying the Nikon P5100



(Video from Cnet)

Current Obsession: Camera

Current Addiction: Camera

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails