Thursday, November 6, 2008

10 Guilty Pleasures

1. Lucky Me Instant Noodles

I used to be addicted to Nissins Ramen, but im now over it.

2. Law & Order: SVU at 8:30 in the morning.

Since I wake up at 8:10am, this is the only show that is bearable at this time & I got hooked on it.

3. A glass of Milk... I don’t drink coffee.

beck's got Milk ad... *swoon*

4. having my nails done at the Salon.

5. Playing with Teban’s toys.
He has this huge collection of toys & every year for my birthday… being the cheapskate that he is… he will let me pick from his toy to serve as my gift from him.


For this year I got this hehehe


6. In reference to the Picture in #5… Jollibee Spaghetti & Chicken Joy.

what can i say? I’m a certified Jollibee kid.

7. Quickly’s Taro-Taro… Taro Milk + Taro Pudding w/ Nata de Coco.

8. a back rub from my PT… who rarely sees me hehehe.


9. SM department store... They have lots of really good affordable stuff.

10. Korean Kimchi


What im wearing today:

Tank Top by Promod
Cardigan by Bossini
Plaid Scarf by Esprit
Cheap Monday denim
Malindi Crocs

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails