Saturday, April 11, 2009

btw

i really wanted to try this Salon for their highly recommended Colorist... but since i normally get disappointed with the overrated review, i trusted my instinct & went over with no prior appointment/ no stylist preference whatsoever & let them do their magic.

i honestly don't know what i plan to do... which is a first, i normally have an idea on what look, color that i want. but this time i just relied the future of my badly beaten hair on their hands.

this is the first time i colored my hair again after the disastrous thing that i did to it last year... i had an Ibong Adarna Phase... i colored 3 parts of my Hair PInk... then as the bleached we're wearing off, i tried Green, then finally Blue... but then by this time... the bleached is reacting really badly & turning into white... so i ended covering it all up w/ dark brown... which looks ok from Afar... but upclose it was really bad... i got traumatized after that horrible incident that i promised myself to stop w/ my hair color obsession & just let my hair breathe.

& after almost 8 months... i finally decided to give it another go.

before


Mandy wanted this to be her next Hairstyle... hmmm let's see


after almost 4 hours... & a take out Lunch of Shrimp Burger from Wendy's

(what happened to their Fries & Shrimp Burger... its soooooo tiny!!!)

Tadah!!!!!

(the color was more lighter in person)

i was a bit overwhelmed by the color at first... it was lighter that what i expected but after my first initial Shampoo, the color lessened & adjusted to me... weird.... MAGIC?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails