Sunday, April 19, 2009

holy LAMON week

every holy week... my mom & her sisters has this ritual of visiting their youngest sister in Laguna to rent a house w/ a pool & show off their cooking skills... they won't admit it but i have a feeing that there's a brewing contest of "my Mom's cooking is better than your Mom"... the food is nothing extravagant just plain simple LUTONG BAHAY... but the amount of food & their NON-STOP cooking is extreme... i remember just sitting for a good 2 hrs. because the food kept coming... after my mom coooked her dish, my aunt would then cook hers, then afterwards another aunt would cook again... i forgot to take a pix of all the foods that were served... sa lagay na 'to ha!

moi in action bwahahahaha!!!

(Photo by Teban)

the best homestyle spaghetti courtesy of Manang Conching


Never ENding Shrimp by My Aunt MAry


they Forced Fed us w/Sapin-Sapin & Bibingka


Chicken Afritada... my fav


Chicken BBQ


my cousin Ronald's fav Salted Egg & Tomatoes w/ Vinegar


mom's version of Bangus Sisig


Sweet Tomato Sauced Shrimp


homestyle fries


never ending Halo-Halo


what i wore the morning after:

Doraemon PJs from HK flea market
Yellow Havaianas

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails