Wednesday, January 14, 2009

another babuyan entry

i started going to the gym last week, Tuesday & Thursday nights are reserved for my One on One time with my PT, he trully is the best, unfortunately i feel like i failed him, im not the perfect student at all, last year i only saw him 30 times.... =(

but after slaving at the gym for 2 days & trying(?) to control my appetite... i gave in .... again!!!

i was in total babuyan mode last week. went to my tito's celebration in Seaside near MOA...
the feast


Kilawin na Tanigue


what i wore:

Jacket from Kamiseta
Bayo top
H&M pants
Red flea market shoesie

after a very heavy dinner just last night... me, mandy & her sis went to Omakase for dinner, & we ordered a lot, i didn't have the heart to take a lot of photo bec. it would only reminded me how i have succumbed to my Babuyan side.

Jurrasic Maki


Dynamite Roll

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails