Friday, January 2, 2009

Holiday feast a.k.a. "Lamon festival"

Noche Buena food

my dad OVERBORDED again, as always... as to how many food to prepare.

this is my mom's new discovery the big & heavy Hot Cuts from Sea Palace


i have to post a pic of what my mom's friend gave us for christmas...


Media Noche food


we all love my mom's spaghetti, saturday nights is always home cooked Spaghetti & fried Chicken


what i wore on January 1: i didn't go for the full image shot bec. i realize i don't have a decent full view mirror at home =(



Cotton Candy Crocs Malindi
La Senza Pj
"This is why I'm HOT" tee
baseball shirt cover up

Current Obsession: going to the gym... i gained everything that i loose last year & more... ARGGGGHHH!!!

Current Addiction: facebook *grins*

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails