Saturday, January 3, 2009

PROUDEST MOMENT

went to dinner & carnival with relatives last week... & because it was christmas... there was soooo many people!!!

we we're about to go inside when my Cousin's nanny, rummaged inside her bag to get my cousin's jacket... & lo & behold... she let him wear this...


this is my 1st ever project when i was still working as an asst. designer in Shanghai, i remembered the very intricate Cherry Blossom. i gave this to my aunt when i got back 3 yrs. ago, told her to have my cousin wear it, when he's older.

here's a pic of Paris Hilton wearing the same jacket for an FHM cover


singer Jem also wore 1 of our jacket for her 1st single(?) They... i have the exact same jacket w/ me =)


this is ultimately the biggest gift for me this year....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails