Wednesday, January 28, 2009

belated Kung Hei Fat Choi

better late than never... here's some pix just outside our office, which is in the heart of chinatown, so all the merry making is super duper heightened in this area specially.









a paparazzi pic of ex-mayor Lito Atienza, he was casually walking with some *pips* visiting his old haunts.


my mom would kill me if i didn't wore something red but i was left uninspired from all my yucky red clothes.... so i ransacked my dad's closet & borrowed his plaid top... which i coined the "Johnny Delgado collection"

Johnny Delgado Collection plaid top
Cheap Monday denim
Adidas shoesie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm familiar sight, haven't been in that area for ages haha, looking good though :)

Also, notice how my username has a link? ;) hehehehe

Hope yer doin a-okay mich :)

michiepie said...

tnx for dropping by

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails