Thursday, January 1, 2009

gifts.. gifts.. gifts..

never under estimate how people truly know you... that what i learned as i opened my christmas gifts...

IPOD SPEAKER


the GAYest IPOD speaker ever... complete with flashing lights & LCD screen with pa-cute emoticon... never though that this would come from my Best Guy Friend... i think this is his way of COMING OUT(?) to me... nyahahahaha

COTTON CANDY MALINDI

i never though i need another crocs... but after seeing this... it was definitely love at first sight... funny thing about this was my Best Girl Friend, was debating w/ her BF what color to pick for me & she chose this bec. she hated the color & she instantly know that ill loved it... IT WORKS!!!

TRAVEL DOCUMENT HOLDER

my BGF knows that i have been searching high & low for this... but i always thought that it was a bit pricey.

Strawberry Banana from DQ

my lil brother is the ultimate cheapskate... so it was quite a shock for him to treat me w/ this... & yep i did save the receipt & i plan to frame it for him as a reminder!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails